Updated: October 2 2018
Summit Home Remodeling holds your privacy with the utmost respect. As such, we want to lay out clearly and succinctly our methods of: gathering, utilizing, transferring, and protecting your data.
· Our Website: summithomeremodeling.com
· In-Person Communication with a Trusted Summit Home Remodeling Professional
· Social Media Platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, etc. . .
· Products & Services of Banking or Financial Institutions – They have a separate policy attached to the credit applications in association with your credit account.
How is my information protected?
· Our trusted administrative professionals keep your documents safe and organized under lock and key
All data provided to Summit Home Remodeling is on a completely voluntary basis. We do not collect your information without your prior consent. The data we utilize is:
· WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
· Basic Identification & Contact information such as: Name, Address, Telephone Number, E-Mail, Driver’s License Number, Date of Birth, & Social Security Number.
· Data Used for Credit Applications – Data Varies based on the Institution.
· Payment Information. Data Varies based on method of payment.
· Photos, Videos, & Details about your Home Remodeling Project
· Data submitted on Job Applications.
· All Phone Calls to our office may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
We use your information to conduct home remodeling business. Specifically:
· To Deliver our top of the line products where they need to go.
· To Provide you with the unprecedented On-Site service that you deserve.
· To view & organize purchases, payments, and warranties.
· To Digitally Publish Reviews for everyone to read, analyze, or comment upon.
· To Evaluate your Reviews in order to improve our business
· To Communicate with you.
· To Protect & Prevent Bad People from doing illegal things with your information. We also research our data to assess risk, ensure quality, and improve the general security for the future.
· To Evaluate Employment Applications
· To Adhere to State, Federal, Industry, & Better Business Bureau Standards.
Automated Data Collection
· Our Website Platform ‘SquareSpace’ uses ‘Cookies’ in order to accumulate data on the internet browser & preserve user settings if applicable.
· Click Here to view their Cookie & Internet Tracking Policies.
· If you would like to be removed from our Sales & Marketing Database. Please Call us at: (667) 212 – 2759.
We will disclose information to Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, & Tax Authorities:
· If we are legally obligated to do so through state regulation, court order, or subpoena.
· In order to prevent physical, mental, & financial loss of any kind.
· To collect debts owed.
· If there is suspected or blatant illegal activity.